Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
• Invisalign can be appropriate for patients of any age and case complexity. Please visit us for a free consultation to discuss your Invisalign treatment.
Can I get the same results with Invisalign that I can with braces?
• Quality Orthodontic Care is one of only three private practices in the state – and the only private practice in North Atlanta – to have achieved the Diamond+ level, Invisalign’s highest level of provider. With this background and experience, we can often treat the cases other doctors feel they are not equipped to do with Invisalign.
Is Invisalign more expensive than braces?
• Since Quality Orthodontic Care is one of only three private practices in the state – and the only private practice in North Atlanta – to have achieved the Diamond+ level, Invisalign’s highest level of provider, we receive substantial processing discounts and we are happy to be able to pass those savings on to you. Although braces and Invisalign may not be the exact same price, we make the cost as similar as possible. Our goal is to make orthodontics affordable, so finances never come between you and your beautiful new smile!
Does Invisalign hurt?
• While a small amount of soreness is normal as teeth move, the Invisalign trays are quite comfortable. Many of our patients report that one of the benefits of using an accelerated orthodontics vibration device is a soothing feeling for teeth and gums.
How long does Invisalign take?
• Every case is different. You will receive an estimated treatment time as part of your free initial consultation and smile simulation.
How often will I need to come in for appointments?
• Invisalign patients are seen approximately every 12 weeks. This allows us to monitor your progress and issue more aligners.
How do I get started?
• Simply call us today to book your free initial consultation. At that appointment we’ll perform a smile simulation, so you can see how great your teeth can look upon completion of your treatment.