With the rise in corporate orthodontics nationwide – that is, orthodontic offices owned at least in part by national management companies and/or investment firms – it comes as no surprise that this trend is increasingly common in our local Alpharetta and Johns Creek neighborhoods as well. We want to take the opportunity to remind you of the many benefits you’ll experience at Quality Orthodontic Care, a completely private, locally-owned and operated practice, today and every day.
- Care exclusively by Dr. Gluck, with years of experience, he is the only orthodontist that you’ll see. There will never be a revolving door of doctors that might compromise continuity of care and treatment efficiency.
- Complimentary (free) initial consultations conclude with a detailed case appraisal, individualized treatment plan, and estimated treatment time. We make it easy by communicating this information directly to your dentist. There is never a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment.
- Customized fee arrangements allow for a down payment and monthly payment combination to comfortably meet your individual situation. We accept most insurance plans.
- Several treatment options empower you to choose a material that meets your cosmetic and financial desires. As Greater Atlanta’s only Diamond+ Invisalign private practice, Invisalign’s highest distinction
of provider, we receive substantial processing discounts and we are happy to be able to pass those savings on to you.
- Commitment to the “Patient Experience” means that we strive to make every visit to our office the highlight of your day. Don’t think the best part of the day can be a doctor’s appointment? With a comfortable environment, personable atmosphere, fun staff, and excellent results, why not?
- Direct communication with our scheduling and patient care coordinators – no phone trees, no central call centers. Our priority is smooth, open communication with you.
- Easy accessibility to an emergency line for night and weekend concerns with prompt emergency after-hours care, if necessary.
- Experienced staff, most of which have been with our practice for nearly two decades, with some individuals having spent as much as 35 years in orthodontics.
- Timely, never-rushed appointments due to a thoughtfully-crafted schedule that gives doctors and staff the opportunity to spend time with every patient to create relationships while methodically evaluating progress. There is never the pressure of corporate production goals which may compromise treatment. We are providers of the highest quality of care, not a factory, and patients are family, not numbers.
- Clean, modern offices that are refreshed regularly for your comfort.
- No corporate constraints that might dictate care, material quality, or ability to utilize the latest technology in digital scanning, radiologic imaging, 3D model printing, and custom appliance fabrication.
- Unparalleled convenience of two offices to serve the entire Alpharetta/Roswell/Milton/Crabapple and Johns Creek/Duluth/Peachtree Corners/Suwanee areas.