Our orthodontists in Alpharetta, Georgia, not only support families in the community by straightening their smiles, but we also support the local clubs, schools and charitable organizations by making donations to them. Dr. Brett Gluck, Dr. Zachary Levin and our team at Quality Orthodontic Care are happy to fund sponsorships, events and charities, but because we receive so many requests, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Please submit all requests through the sponsorship request form below.
- Requests must be received at least 60 days before the deadline, allowing us to choose quarterly recipients on March 15, June 15, September 15 and December 15. If your sponsor commitments are due before these dates, then we will have to decline your request. However, we encourage you to send in an application for a later quarter.
- We will not consider incomplete requests.
- Please do not call or email us about your sponsor requests. We will only contact organizations whose requests we have reviewed and approved.
- Please only submit a request once per year; we will remove multiple request submissions.
We are sorry if we cannot answer every request; we always wish the very best to your organization.