Cleaning your braces may be tricky but it doesn't have to be difficult. The first thing you will want to do is to alter the way you brush your teeth. Once you have braces, it can be difficult to reach certain areas unless you change the toothbrush angle at which you approach them. It may seem awkward in the beginning,... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Have you been thinking about getting your teeth straightened but do not know where to start? One of the best places to begin is by knowing which products are available to you. Our skilled orthodontist at Quality Orthodontic Care is here to help. We offer both traditional braces and clear aligners for our patients seeking a straighter smile. Braces can come... read more »