Through the course of several alignment sessions, your braces help to pull your teeth into a better alignment. With your teeth in their new position your mouth will function better and you will have a more appealing smile. However, braces are just one step of the process of aligning your teeth. The second step involves wearing a retainer. You see... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.