Now that your braces have brought your teeth into their correct alignment, Dr. Brett Gluck can remove the orthodontic hardware from your mouth. However, this is not the end of the process. There will still be a mild amount of tension remaining in your dental sockets. If it’s not countered in some way it could cause your teeth to gradually... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Now that the braces installed by your Quality Orthodontic Care orthodontist have successfully adjusted your teeth to their ideal alignment, your braces can be removed. Even after your braces have been removed a retention phase is required to make sure your teeth will stay in their ideal alignment for a lifetime. Even in your new alignment there will still be... read more »