Are malocclusions overwhelming your oral health? A malocclusion, also called a bad bite, is the result of an irregularity or anomaly in your smile that has resulted in some form of misalignment with your teeth. Oftentimes, malocclusions occur in the incisors, but misaligned teeth can appear anywhere, and can even be caused by your jawbone. Try your luck at the... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.