A “bad bite” often refers to misalignment issues of your teeth and jaw that can affect how your teeth interact with one another. If they are misaligned, you bite won’t be straight and could affect your eating patterns and your oral hygiene. Bad bites can result in plaque buildup in spaces where your brushing and flossing may miss. Do you... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.