As your orthodontic team, your treatment time with us is very important to us. We want to help you have a healthy, beautiful smile when your braces come off and our Quality Orthodontic Care team is committed to helping you achieve your alignment goals in Alpharetta, Georgia. Today our orthodontist, Dr. Brett Gluck, would like to share how you can... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Now that your braces have brought your teeth into their correct alignment, Dr. Brett Gluck can remove the orthodontic hardware from your mouth. However, this is not the end of the process. There will still be a mild amount of tension remaining in your dental sockets. If it’s not countered in some way it could cause your teeth to gradually... read more »
You are probably already aware that good oral health is a critical part of a confident smile. This means taking the time to practice good oral hygiene habits every single day and keeping up with routine checkups and cleanings. Your goal is to keep tooth decay and gum disease away. So you can imagine that your oral health is even more... read more »