A common orthodontic emergency is a broken braces bracket. Brackets often become damaged because they are fragile and can become damaged by several things, including: - Eating foods that can be damaging to braces - An injury to the mouth - Brushing teeth too vigorously or incorrectly in some way - Using a toothpick - Flossing too vigorously In the... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.