If you have TMJ disorder, orthodontics might be just the thing for correcting your jaw problems—permanently. How is that, exactly? Here are the details: Many TMJ disorders are caused by what is called a malocclusion. That’s just a fancy term for a bad bite. Your misaligned bite can create stress on your jaw and teeth, resulting in pain and popping... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.