Do you know that gum disease is a harmful condition that can attack your smile if you do not actively work to prevent it? Ridding your teeth and gums of plaque is your first defense in preventing gum disease, which means smiles with braces are more vulnerable because it’s harder to remove plaque around the brackets and wires. But it's... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.