For all intents and purposes ceramic coated braces are exactly the same as traditional braces, except that most of the hardware has been carefully coated with a porcelain-ceramic material. This porcelain coating can be shaded to closely match to your natural tooth enamel. This makes it hard for the casual observer to even notice you have braces. It’s important to... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.