When straightening your teeth with the Invisalign® system, you will be wearing customized, removable, clear plastic aligners 20 to 22 hours a day. Invisalign works by providing predictable, controlled tooth movements, and requires seeing your orthodontist every 4-6 weeks to evaluate your progress. This system is popular for teens and adults because they are practically invisible, so you can feel... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
At Quality Orthodontic Care, our orthodontist, Dr. Brett Gluck offers smile straightening systems for our patients in the Alpharetta, GA, area who are looking for straighter smiles. Did you know that an aligned smile is not just good for your appearance, but for your oral health as well? Well, it's true! Straightened smiles also correct your bite and protect your jaw... read more »