While braces are often thought of for children and teenagers, more and more adults are also aligning their smiles, thanks to advances in orthodontics and the appearance of braces. At Quality Orthodontic Care in Alpharetta, Georgia, our orthodontist, Dr. Brett Gluck is pleased to help our adult patients create the smiles they have always wanted. Not only do braces straighten the... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
You are probably already aware that good oral health is a critical part of a confident smile. This means taking the time to practice good oral hygiene habits every single day and keeping up with routine checkups and cleanings. Your goal is to keep tooth decay and gum disease away. So you can imagine that your oral health is even more... read more »