The National Sleep Foundation estimates that as many as 40 million Americans suffer from some degree of sleep apnea. Primary symptoms include chronic snoring problems and periodic breathing interruption when sleeping. Left untreated, these symptoms can cause poor quality of sleep, psychological complications, and increased blood pressure. This could also lead to an increased risk of suffering from heart disease... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.