It’s important to maintain strong tooth enamel regularly. This is because your enamel is the hard shells of your teeth that protect the inner layers. If you’re not careful, the enamel can soften and cause dental problems. So, it’s important to do what you can to maintain strong tooth enamel, especially when you have braces. To help you do so,... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.