In the past, braces were something typically worn by children to adjust their smile and bite pattern as their jaw continues to grow. However, as you age, your bite can develop improper alignment. We can help if your mouth displays the following alignment issues. – Spacing or crowding problems –Crowding teeth can cause many problems and even keep the permanent... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
Have you been thinking about getting your teeth straightened but do not know where to start? One of the best places to begin is by knowing which products are available to you. Our skilled orthodontist at Quality Orthodontic Care is here to help. We offer both traditional braces and clear aligners for our patients seeking a straighter smile. Braces can come... read more »