Having the alignment of your son or daughter’s permanent teeth altered by wearing braces can serve several purposes and address different problems. As your son or daughter grows their 20 baby teeth are gradually replaced with the 32 permanent teeth, that will serve them for the rest of their life. Adjusting the alignment of their teeth can improve the ability... read more »
View Our Website In Your Language
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.