Do you have questions about sleep apnea? If so, you’re not alone. Many people also have questions about sleep apnea because it can be a confusing and even overwhelming problem to have. Sleep apnea is a sleep disorder that involves interruptions with your breathing as you sleep. In fact, your breathing repeatedly stops and starts as you rest, which gives... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
The National Sleep Foundation estimates that as many as 40 million Americans suffer from some degree of sleep apnea. Primary symptoms include chronic snoring problems and periodic breathing interruption when sleeping. Left untreated, these symptoms can cause poor quality of sleep, psychological complications, and increased blood pressure. This could also lead to an increased risk of suffering from heart disease... read more »