If you have TMJ disorder, orthodontics might be just the thing for correcting your jaw problems—permanently. How is that, exactly? Here are the details: Many TMJ disorders are caused by what is called a malocclusion. That’s just a fancy term for a bad bite. Your misaligned bite can create stress on your jaw and teeth, resulting in pain and popping... read more »
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (3 stacked dots) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Next to the language you'd like to use, click More (3 stacked dots).
- If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add Languages.
In the past, braces were something typically worn by children to adjust their smile and bite pattern as their jaw continues to grow. However, as you age, your bite can develop improper alignment. We can help if your mouth displays the following alignment issues. – Spacing or crowding problems –Crowding teeth can cause many problems and even keep the permanent... read more »
Invisalign® has provided thousands of people with flawless success and aligned teeth. Thanks to modern dentistry, Invisalign now offers a simple way to straighten your smile discreetly for adults and teens alike. Invisalign is made of thin, clear plastic aligners that simply snap over your teeth, giving your teeth a gentle push into the ideal alignment. Because the aligners are... read more »